Friday 9 March 2012

RIBBON!

So this weeks challenge over at Charisma cardz was chosen by none other than myself... Therefor it goes without saying that this weeks challenge is RIBBON!!! Use as much ribbon as you can! There's even an extra challenge for using the most ribbons! Can't wait to see all of the entries, so far it looks like top 3 will be difficult!!
Well here is my DT work, a new baby door hanger with my new TPC studio stamp set I bought in America recently :) I've used 5 different ribbons, 86 pieces totalling almost 8m!!!! Hope you like it!!

Can't wait to see what fab entries there will be this week!!

Go ribbon crazy!! x

2 comments:

  1. wow...I do not think anyone will beat you...I "only" had 20 ribbons...
    thanks for your nice comment on my work

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation. You really got good hands on this one. :)

    swimming pools Perth

    ReplyDelete