Monday 24 October 2011

Busy cat!

Oooh I've been a bad busy cat! I've had so much going on and it's gonna be a busy few weeks yet before I get a break, maybe, with working in retail and my holiday after christmas all I'll be busy straight through to mid feb!!

I've actually had the weekend off work (madness in retail!!) and went up to stoke for a lovely suprise family meal for my father in laws retirement on Saturday. Sunday was spent walking my dads dogs in the fresh autumn air and a nice 2 for 1 pub lunch :)

As I said busy busy as tomorrow im off to see Katy perry and britney spears on Sunday! I'm defiantly indulging my inner pop tart this week! ;) and then there's rhianna in nov!

Right now I'm off to charisma to check out this weeks entries for the embossing challenge 1 day left!!

Better go and peek before my husband gets home from work and moans I've not tidied up! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment