Sunday 9 October 2011

Cornwall times!

Woo! It's my long weekend that starts on a Sunday! Lol I'm lazing in bed in Cornwall land deciding what kind of pasty I should have for lunch! Nomnom! :D
We've trekked all the way down here to visit my in-laws and our not quite born yet godson & his yummy mummy!
However driving down here last night means we missed x-factor, and having to (don't want to!) go for a drink tonight means well miss it again!! And we didn't see thurs/fris xfactor USA (dale loves it! Lol) so were well behind!!

But so I don't get too behind in my crafty I bought my promarkers & loads of stamped images! Heehee!

I better get up and in the shower because the sooner I do that the sooner I get a pasty, and I'm allowed to go to the range today :) woooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment