Tuesday 4 October 2011

My second post!!

Okay so maybe I was naughty and didn't post over the weekend, but that's because I was busy at work sat, went to help out a friend sat night, work Sunday then I had 2 nights worth of xfactor to watch!!

Last night my friend Alison popped over, we coloured in, played with ribbon and papers but didn't actually complete and cards to show off, but I'm working on a design for Charisma Cards Challenge blog that is a little bit out there!! Can't wait to finish it tonight!!

The other reason we didn't get anything finished was because we made some sweets!! Yummy green hard boiled sweets! They are so nice, and I'm gonna perfect the process and that's my Christmas gifts for the family this year sorted! May even have a go at candy canes, it's really not as difficult or complicated as I thought! Happy days!

Anyhoos I am at work, hiding behind the till with my iPhone, hopefully this post will work!! I'm off to tidy up a bit before lunch... Nomnom

1 comment:

  1. you naughty girlie hiding behind till ur as bad as me posting at work!!! lol.... we need to bling ur blog!!!! gonna link u on charisma in a mo!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete