Friday 14 October 2011

Stitches!!

This weeks challenge over at charisma is stitches!! I don't have a sewing machine so I've gone for faux stitches, I got very impatient doing it tho! Lol!
I decided to kind of ghost colour this image, I wanted it to be a bit more subtle and try a different approach, I'm quite pleased with it actually!
I even used brown (not like me!) AND 2 papers!! What's wrong with me! I've only recently started layering papers for some reason I find it difficult, but it's getting easier! It's more the layout I struggle with rather than matching them, I haaaaate wonkyness!! Lol jaunty angles just don't really work for me, I'm forever straightening them! But that's something else altogether, 2 papers and brown is far enough out of my comfort zone for now ;) lol

Well I'm using my phone at work again, bad cat!! I'm so freaking bored tho!! And there's loads to be doing :( best get on with it 'spose... *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. this is SO pretty, Em! classy and elegant, and i absolutely love how you've kept the colouring to an absolute minimum. it really works to make the image stand out! GORJE!

    ReplyDelete