Saturday 5 November 2011

70s love!!

So tonight I've been to see trextasy! Oh how I wish I could have been late teens/early 20s in the early-mid 70s!! I'm jealous of my parents!!
My dad today announced that he is buying tickets for us all to go and see Steve harley & cockney rebel Christmas week so I'm very excited about that!!! Weve seen him twice before (my dad & myself) but it will be the first time my husband will have been, his interest in the glam comes from me im afraid so after seeing him enjoy the trex tribute, im interested to see how much he enjoys the real thing with steve harley! Come up and see me make me smileeeeeee!!! Haha! (I much prefer other tracks, but that's still a corker live!!!) best get my steeple tone out and snap crackle and pop with my vinyl in the run up! Rhianna first tho! ;) I'm so spoilt!! Haha!!

So after seeing (and being slightly disappointed with) britney last week, the only icon I can think that I would give my left leg to see is... Bowie

One day I shall be peg-legged (I hope!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment