Thursday 24 November 2011

A day off!! Oh, and then an 11 hour shift :(

Well it appears that my last blog attempt saved instead of published! Oh well, it's all irrelevant now anyway! ;)

I had a fab day off yesterday, I made my husbands birthday card, my friend Claire's wedding card (for Saturday, soooo excited!!!!) AND a Christmas card!
Alison came over and we crafted like crazy! Well, she punched about a million snowflakes and coloured, cut and glittered a whole army of Xmas sweetie anyas!

And then today is Thursday so that ment I had a sucky pants rubbish 9-8 day at work, and after coming out of sale 10 days ago, it's time to guess what launch sale again!! Christmas sale! Seriously?!?! Blah! Glad to be home! Catching up on xfactor USA & off to bed v soon!! Zzzzzzzz!!

Buuuuuuut as its Thursday that also means a new challenge at charisma!! And this week it's snowflakes!!! I <3 snowflakes!! I love snow and snowmen too tho! Almost all of the Xmas cards I've made have snowflakes or snowmen, and the one I made last night was no exception! I love TGFs & the snow, rain, shine anyas are no exception! So snow anya it was! Lol It was too late for the DT (and completely unplanned as its team gems week, and i didnt think ild have time to squeeze in a creation as I've too much to make specifically for people!) buuuut when snowflake mojo hits, you gotta go with it!! So head over to charisma http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/ and have a peek at the gorgeous DT work and have a little go! here it is anyways...
Ttfn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment