Wednesday 2 November 2011

Lonnnnng day!!

Well I've had a busy one, saw my mom & dad and an 1 1/2 hour FaceTime chat with Carly a bit of crafting, a bit of csi Miami, a mcflurry and peeking at this weeks entires over at charisma!! Phew! Almost time for beddiebyes but thought ild do a quick post first!

Well very nearly 600 entries at charisma this week!! Wow! Some fantastic ones too! The anything goes challenge has now finished, winners announced tomorrow along with a brand new challenge, and it's a good one!! And a mini dt call! Check it out!! http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/

On another note, the NEC show is on Sunday!!! OMG I can't wait!! Bursting with excitement! I'm gonna buy everythinggggggg!! Hehe!!
But before that weve got a friend from cornwall visiting fir the week & I've got a gig to see a trex tribute band on Saturday! Wooo!! :)
Were also heading to a fireworks display in Sunday so hopefully the weather holds!

Wow, I'm gonna need a week off soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment